Vrs series CNC Hydraulic Variable Rake Guillotine Shear cuts the sheet metal with one simple stroke (down/up) blades movement without jamming the sheet metal on the blades. As a matter of fact, top blades with two cutting edges last longer than standard ones. Running and replacing cutting blades require less downtime. Hydraulic, electrical and other mechanical parts of
BuCut shears require low maintenance cost than any other types.
Due to solid frame construction and design, BuCut® Vrs series are reliable for maximum loads of capacity, accurate, user friendly, and long lasting in the market.
• High-tech and rigidly welded mono block steel frame with stres-relieved process
• High precision swing beam working on roller bearings
• Manual, Motorized and programmable blade gap adjustment
• Swing up back gauge system for cutting long sheets
• High quality, quite and powerful hydraulic system
• Hydraulic hold-down cylinders
• Hydraulic overload protection system
• Adjustable cutting length
• Conformity with EC Machinery Directive for safety.