BuCut® M Series Mechanical Type - Gear Motor Operated Guillotine Shear makes cuts sheet metal with one simple stroke (down/up) movement without jamming the sheet metal on the blades.
As a matter of fact, top blades with two cutting edges last longer than standard ones.
Running and replacing cutting blades require less downtime. Mechanical, electrical parts of BuCut M Series shears require low maintenance cost than any other types.
Due to solid frame construction and design, BuCut® M Series are reliable for maximum loads of capacity, accurate, user friendly, and long lasting in the market.
• High-tech and rigidly welded monoblock steel frame.
• Precise blade gap adjustment system
• Mechanic sheet hold down system
• Direct-drive and clutching motor system
• Conformity with EC Machinery Directive for safety
• ELGO 9521 Controller
• Specially alloyed and hardened high quality shearing blades
• Numeric control unit for backgauge positioning
• Ballscrew power backgauge with high precision with 750 m sheet supports
• Foot Pedal cutting control system
• Work table with ball transfers
• Emergency stop buttons
• Pneumatic rear sheet support system
• “T” slotted front arms with scale and flip stop
• Angle gauge
• Special paint preferences