Hsb series running and replacing cutting blades require less downtime. Hydraulic, electrical and other mechanical parts of BuTech shears require low maintenance cost than any other types.
Due to solid frame construction and design, Hsb series are reliable for maximum loads of capacity, accurate, user friendly, and long lasting in the market.
Swing Beam Guillotine Shears cuts the sheet metal with one simple stroke (down/up) blades movement without jamming the sheet metal on the blades. As a matter of fact, top blades with two cutting edges last longer than standard ones.
• High-tech and rigidly welded mono block steel frame with stress relieved process
• High precision swing beam working on roller bearings
• Manual, motorized and programmable blade gap adjustment
• Swing up backgauge system for cutting long sheets
• High quality, quite and powerful hydraulic system
• Hydraulic hold-down cylinders
• Hydraulic overload protection system
• Adjustable cutting length
• Conformity with EC Machinery Directive for safety