Design and manufacturing of press brake primarily begin with an experience on bending process.
Press Brakes are designed to meet individual special demands with easy usage and advanced safety systems being always as a first priority.
During the bending process, BuBend controls all movements providing you to get ideal forming dimensions.
The user can make all requested corrections easily and reach perfect results.
BuBend Bsc Press Brake is manufactured up to 3 axis configuration along with an automatic CNC control. CNC control automatically calculates bending sequence, angle setup, 1 axes backgauge retraction and bottom table deflection providing ideal bending dimensions.
Why BuTech Press Brakes ?
BuTech aims to manufacture innovative Press Brakes with high quality of components, different in design, high stroke and daylight openings against to others providing additional benefits of the end user along with no after sales services needed.
1. 265 mm High Stroke allowing to use Longer top tools
2. 400 mm Throat Gap
3. 530 mm High Daylight providing to bend close & deep sheets
4. Top Beam connection designing out of the columns providing higher bending distance between columns.
5. 60º Endless bending distance between columns
6. Strong & high welding construction
7. High Daylight providing accuracy and accurate bending